drm-elimination-crew

Re: [Drm-elimination-crew] Have fun out there! Pix plz

From: সাজেদুর রহিম জোয়ারদার
Subject: Re: [Drm-elimination-crew] Have fun out there! Pix plz
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 09:40:13 +0600

Hello Zak
Peace be upon you.

Happy Tomorrow Against DRM

It is today in here in Bangladesh. Our events will begin within an hour. Hope to have a gathering of 50+ people.

We'll be talking about your events on social media tomorrow a lot (#dayagainstdrm). Please send us some pictures to add to our gallery if you go to an event.

Picture gallery link to our event is now updated at our event wiki page.

If you have any qs or you find something awesome to share, you can find me here or in the #dbd channel on Freenode.

Happy DADRM. :)
--
রিং/ring
+8801511411437