drm-elimination-crew

[Drm-elimination-crew] Freeing the IPad by enabling Linux Apps to run on

From: Chris Kohlhepp
Subject: [Drm-elimination-crew] Freeing the IPad by enabling Linux Apps to run on it - Linux is DRM free - This is the solution
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 22:10:27 +1100

Hey DRM Elimination Crew,

I wanted to draw your attention to an effort to enable Linux on the IPad.

You can support this effort by Liking Us on Facebook and following our planned Kickstarter.

https://www.facebook.com/qmolelinux

The QMole Story

The IPhone and IPad have become a commodity that has subsumed the common Personal Computer of yesteryear. Look around any train, subway, airport or even any restaurant. Commuters and diners used to read newspapers. Today their gaze is solidly fixed on what is predominantly an "i-device." Computers used to be "personal." Now they are in your pocket. Yet, the freedom to operate your PC with software of your choice, that made it "personal" has all but disappeared from this new computer in your pocket. Do you feel restricted in what software you can run on your IPad? Do you like Linux but cannot run your favorite Linux software on your IPad? Do you feel that established and free Linux software is better than IOS software sold for a fee? Or perhaps you are a Linux software vendor and would like sell to IPad users free of development costs. Maybe you are just a hacker who loves Linux for the breeding ground of ideas that it is. If you would like to see Linux and personal choice return to your computer tomorrow, we need your help today!

Read On!

In 1991 Linus Torwalds released Linux to the public. The Linux community then created an open operating system that democratized the Personal Computer, wresting control over the platform from Microsoft. Today we are back were we started --- and more. Once again control over the computer in your personal home, in your pocket even, is not your own. This time both soft- and hardware are under control. QMole wants to make your computer personal again, thereby restoring fair consumer choice.

Tell your friends and Like Us on Facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/qmolelinux

Chris Kohlhepp