dragora-users

[Dragora-users] Dragora install help please

From: lmqt771
Subject: [Dragora-users] Dragora install help please
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 21:42:48 +0000

Hi there. I cannot get my computer to recognize the dragora install usb. I've tried with etcher, Rufus and dd, but nothing is working. I've been using Linux for years and have installed a million distros, but I can't recall ever having encountered this problem. It's a fairly new IBM, maybe about two years old. It runs everything though, from libre Linux distros like guix and parabola to any version of BSD, and even open Indiana. It's the new-ish 3 beta release. I've been trying for about four months now and return to it every couple of weeks to see if it'll magically happen. My computer doesn't have a CD drive or else I'd try that. Any suggestions would be kindly appreciated. Thanks so much.

mobius

Sent from Proton Mail mobile