dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] Time for releasing a new bunch of pre-built stuff?

From: Matías Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Time for releasing a new bunch of pre-built stuff?
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 18:40:45 -0300

Hello Yevhen,

El 2023-03-05 16:21, Yevhen Babiichuk escribió:

It seems to me that it is time to build a new darkcrusade version...
Because Dragora has moved to the new Linux lts 6.1 and uses gcc 11.

The main reason why there have not been Darkcrusade releases before (in November or December 2022) is because there were errors in building the architectures, considering that there are 14 architectures to process (currently supported), and not being able to guarantee this, I decided not to release.

Normally the cross compiler versions match the version of the GCC compiler used for the final build of Dragora, which I interpret as an extension to be tested, if it fails here, then it will fail somehow in the Darkcrusade releases, for example.

As a person with wish to test it again but without wish to build it I
propose to create new prebuilt iso... Because Dragora has moved to the
new Linux lts 6.1

Precisely, I have not been able to release before because of problems in the build of some software and unexpected errors, also maybe problems related to my hardware, so I have been putting a lot of effort in solving all these obstacles (not to mention the delay and other issues), new version should be ready very soon, I'm working on it. Stay tuned. :-)