dr-geo

Re: [Dr. Geo] Dr Geo new build errors on the Mac

From: Oscar Nierstrasz
Subject: Re: [Dr. Geo] Dr Geo new build errors on the Mac
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 19:47:01 +0200

Actually a precondition is always local and cannot be affected by future code evolution. This particular precondition might simply always be fulfilled, as it will in the case of your solution, but it will do  no harm. (The cost of the check is insignificant.)

Cheers,
Oscar
---
oscar.nierstrasz@feenk.com