dr-geo

Re: [Dr. Geo] Macro including scripts

From: Rafael Luque
Subject: Re: [Dr. Geo] Macro including scripts
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 19:14:16 +0100

Good hint, Kilaire.

I've tried with 2 points, the segment between them and the script to mark
that segment (see the attached image). The macro defined takes the 2 points
as inputs and the script result as its output.

When I execute the macro I get an error at "DrGeoScript64504876>>compute"
because "#style was sent to nil" (see also the attached image).

Maybe I don't understand something about macro construction in DrGeo.

Thank you.