dr-geo

[Dr. Geo] How do I update to the latest development version?

From: H. Hirzel
Subject: [Dr. Geo] How do I update to the latest development version?
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 12:18:35 +0200

Hello Hilaire

Thank you for today's updates to make it easier to close a service view.

User forum entry:
post Oct 05, 2018; 11:08am
Subject: DrGeoII as a service: DrGeoCanvas minimal

Which steps do I need to follow to get your today changes into my
version of the development version? I.e. update the src folder?

- bazaar command and
- Load the updated src directory into the DrGeoII Pharo image? Do I
just reinstall everything?

Something like

Metacello new
    baseline: 'DrGeo';
    repository: 'tonel:///home/user8/Pharo/images/Pharo-7/drgeo/src';
    load: #development.

--Hannes