dr-geo

[Dr. Geo] A DrGeo object is the application model. Is the class comment

From: H. Hirzel
Subject: [Dr. Geo] A DrGeo object is the application model. Is the class comment up to date?
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 17:16:09 +0200

Hello

The DrGeo class (Release 18.06)  has the comment below. Is it still up to date?

How do the geometry model and the tree model relate?

What is the script model?

Regards
Hannes

DrGeo

The application model. It is encapsulating our sub model: geometry
model, tree model and script model.
Two viewers are proposed:

    a service is basicaly a canvas with wheel morphs, it can be
embedded in bookmorph ,...
    a polymorph window with a friendly graphic user interface
    isNotInteractive: do we let pop up show up