dr-geo

[Dr-geo] Unable to push to the repository

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: [Dr-geo] Unable to push to the repository
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 21:39:35 +0530

Hi,
I am trying to push my changes to the upgrade branch but I'm getting
the following error-

error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit
To git://git.sv.gnu.org/dr-geo.git
 ! [remote rejected] upgrade -> upgrade (n/a (unpacker error))
error: failed to push some refs to 'git://git.sv.gnu.org/dr-geo.git'

How can I solve this?

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You gotta get hurt 'cause that's how you'll learn, You gotta try your
hardest no matter how much you'll burn." ~ Scott Singh