dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] Moving ahead

From: Devinder Kaur
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] Moving ahead
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 23:38:59 +0530

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 10:52 PM, Gurjot Singh <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi.
> I am done with my first milestone of updating guile library.
> Now drgeo successfully builds on version 2.0.11 of guile.
> You can test it by cloning it from here:
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/dr-geo.git/?h=upgrade
>
> But first you need to have guile 2.0.11 installed in order to do so.

Congrats!
I have read your logs and have some queries related to the steps you
performed for the same.
First one is, what is the significance behind changing the syntax for
transitioning from gh to scm interface?

--
"Today, its a beautiful day, So live your dream. "

http://devinderkaur.wordpress.com

Devinder Kaur