dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] Stuck at runtime error

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] Stuck at runtime error
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 23:24:01 +0530

On 22 May 2014 23:53, Gurjot Singh <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am stuck at this runtime error. Now the make file doesn't give any
> error, except few warnings.
> The following error shows after running the drgeo file:
>
> ice-9/psyntax.scm:1274:12: In procedure dobody:
> ice-9/psyntax.scm:1274:12: Syntax error:
> unknown location: unexpected syntax in form ()

And this error was in scm file due to change in syntax.
Here's how I solved it:
http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com/2014/05/23/23-may-2014/

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You gotta get hurt 'cause that's how you'll learn, You gotta try your
hardest no matter how much you'll burn." ~ Scott Singh