dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] Latest Guile configuration

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] Latest Guile configuration
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 22:25:39 +0530

On 7 April 2014 22:13, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I found the alternative to make it work by explicitly passing this
>> path as a option to the ./configure step.
>> "./configure --includedir=/usr/local/include/guile/2.0/"
>
> Does it alternate method worked? Test it and confirm.

Yes it works. But I still doubt if this is a correct way to make it
work. Like I wrote previously, GUILE_CFLAGS already has the path that
is required.

> Have you installed all dependencies needed to compile it? All dev packages.

Yes all of them have been installed already.
" sudo apt-get build-dep guile-2.0 " install all the build dependencies we need.

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"There's no certainty - only opportunity."