dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] Improving DrGeo

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] Improving DrGeo
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:21:33 +0530

On 17 March 2014 05:53, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I'm working on the proposal actually. I'll submit as soon as I'm done with
>> it.
>
> As you have figured-out Dr. Geo is a quite old project but has great
> significance for teaching purposes, plus one can make it work with CAD
> applications like LibreCAD and BRL-CAD. Dr. Geo has not been developed
> from a very long period and hence the Library versions used are either
> totally depreciated or on the verge.

Yes exactly! Dr.Geo could be enhanced to make it work it work with
other CAD applications since geometric drawings are made in it. And
the upgradation of the libraries is the highest priority.

> So you may like to keep a milestone into your project to shift the
> code from old libraries to the new stable versions.

Ok. Already working on it.

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You do not need a Leader. You never did. System made you believe you
needed one. Self-Education. No more rules."