dpge-list

[DPGE-list] Bank of America alert : Sign-in Error : Verify Your Account

From: BankOfAmerica
Subject: [DPGE-list] Bank of America alert : Sign-in Error : Verify Your Account Information
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:09:35 -0600

Your Confirm Your Identity is Blocked

Online Banking:
21/1/2007 Due to the number of incorrect login attempts, your Bank of America Online Banking Account has been locked for your security on 21/1/2007. You must reset your Passcode before you can enter Online Banking.

You can reset your Passcode by going to Bank of America is proud to announce about their new updated secure system. We updated our new SSL servers to give our customers a better, fast and secure online banking service Click Here and selecting the "Reset passcode" lin

And Updtate Your Account information

Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Sincerely,

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
© 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved