dpge-list

[DPGE-list] Re: ABOUT

From: Darrell Arnold
Subject: [DPGE-list] Re: ABOUT
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 22:41:24 +0000

prognosis
He must have been the one with whom she had gone to the movies and seen the chapter-plays.
"But,she said with the air of one returning to business, "we were talking about your car.
""Yes,she said absently, as if this was a foregone conclusion - and Paul supposed it was. "But,she said with the air of one returning to business, "we were talking about your car.
He must have been the one with whom she had gone to the movies and seen the chapter-plays.
"But,she said with the air of one returning to business, "we were talking about your car.
"But,she said with the air of one returning to business, "we were talking about your car. In the empty housePaul Sheldons Laughing Place sounded like the padded cell of a madman. He must have been the one with whom she had gone to the movies and seen the chapter-plays. "But,she said with the air of one returning to business, "we were talking about your car.