dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] MIRANDA

From: sol grant
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] MIRANDA
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 01:07:45 -0100

Se1ect 1egal counse1 found a loop-hole inside the banking system laws.
Applying what we have found, we're 5uccessful by totally eliminating
creditcarddebt with 0ut them having to pay another cent,  We know that our
firm can help you with this too.

You can contact us at :
1__561_282_9476

Pull! cried Dorothy, and as they did so the royal lady leaned toward them
and the stems snapped and separated from her feet. He unstrapped the machine
from his wrist to examine it better, and while holding it carelessly in his
hand it slipped and fell with a bang to the deck, striking upon its round
edge and rolling quickly past the cabin and out of sighte6m20