dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] Initial notice report

From: matilde garcia
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] Initial notice report
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:13:49 +0600

Aggressive Investors should be on high alert starting N0w. At four o'clock he went to his workshop and unlocked the door.
Your immediate attention to SGCP could pay off Everything was exactly as he had left it, and he looked at his simple electrical devices with some amusement.
First day company profile Nov. 22-2006 They seemed tame beside the wonders now in his possession; yet he recollected that his numerous wires had enabled him to strike the Master Key, and therefore should not be despised. Before long he noticed a quickening in the air, as if it were suddenly surcharged with electric fluid, and the next instant, in a dazzling flash of light, appeared the Demon.
The Next Home Run, Presents anxious.
Sierra Gold Corporation. to.
OTC:SGCP.PK visit.
Current price, 11 cents that.
Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in the world. island.
This prolific region has already seen past major gold productions. Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a multi-MlLLlON D0LLAR discovery? Diamonds too? Then say something sensible, retorted the kitten.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 MlLLlON. Tell them it would be foolish for me to eat the piglet, because I had sense enough to know it would raise a row if I did.

Resource potential could be in excess of $5OO,OOO,OOO with significant areas of the property yet to be explored. I am here! he announced.
Read the news and you decide! So am I, answered Rob.
GSS:AMEX & MNO:CDNX are both in the same region bordeing SGCP's property. But don't try to make out I'm too innocent to eat a fat piglet if I could do it and not be found out.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold Reserves But at one time I really thought I should and see you again.
Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 MlLLlON. again,.
This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press release). or.
The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest kN0wn hard rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0w, this is a partial clip of the news). I've been-- Spare me your history, said the Demon, coldly.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential any.
Mr. Velduyzen also noted in his report that certain stones found in the gold bearing gravel are similar to those found in kimberlites other.
and suggest the presence of diamonds. Sierra Leone is a major exporter of diamonds, which are well kN0wn for their size and quality. (Partial clip, go read the news N0w) I am aware of your adventures.
No assurances can be made that such potential may be reached or proflts realized. No Rlsk NO reward. That's our opinion! Oh, you are! said Rob, amazed.
A watch alert starts N0w Then you know-- I know all about your foolish experiences, interrupted the Demon, for I have been with you constantly, although I remained invisible. Then you know what a jolly time I've had, returned the boy.

Any material, in this, is prep based on knowledge the matter of the material appears to be trustworthy and more importantly something that could you could trust to depend on. All inform. inside will not be affirmed or endoresed as correct and it is very important that you don't treat this as a all enclusive catch-all. This is considered only an idea or opinion which could contain future statements within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 and the unkown factor of such risky areas should not be construed as AnOffer or solicitation of AnOffer to info purposes solely AND d0 not think this is an off er or add to by or sale security or st0ck we don't have a license at all, actually we do not have one that could give you advice either, I would highly recommend speaking or making a simple call to a licensed broker. I would if I were you before you trade in any security, we have talked about how we are going to get paid and the idea we have so far is c@ sh, we shall see..