dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] sup buddyo

From: Jefferson
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] sup buddyo
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 12:54:57 -0400

Good day address@hidden,

Get what you need now

Less-than-perfect ucur edit. Nobody=92s perfect. Your ucr uedit score is j=
ust part of a bigger story.

With the very best resources and uLO an programs right at our fingertips, =
you can be assured that when you are dealing with us, you are getting the =
uf!nancing that is right for you.

U S  $ 250 ,000       uL0 uANS        are avai lable for only $225 / month=
! WE'RE uPRACT ICALLY uGIVIuNG uAWAY MOuNEY!

COPY the Addreuss below and paste in your WEuB BROuWSER:

anisate.quickkform.net

 V a l id for 24 Hrs.

I've had to do with fifty murderers in my career,=20.
They were so empty and pitiful, these Poor Souls, these clients of his, so=
 light..
Gnarled, twisted, and curled, the nails yellow and claw-like, it is as if,=