Re: [Dotgnu-general] Fwd: dotGNU wiki is down

From: Alan Shea Anderson-Priddy
Subject: Re: [Dotgnu-general] Fwd: dotGNU wiki is down
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 11:00:44 -0700

Since learning more about dotGNU and it's current project status, I've
moved over to Mono. But recently I've read things in the news about
how Microsoft might buy them out... Seems like that could go either
way.

So as far as helping out, I've mostly chosen to help out with testing
for Trisquel and some of the included packages. On the side I'm
running test environments with Hurd and Guix. (thanks again everyone
for the infos)  =)