[DotGNU] Brubbel given commits

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU] Brubbel given commits
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 04:09:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

 I've given Heiko Weiss (Brubbel) commit access to pnet CVS (as was discussed
earlier).
 I hope that should simplify applying all the Trumpf patches rather than
burdening klausT
 or newl unduely.

 Please ensure that the first few patches go through review before a check-in
happens.
 You are currently being watched by me, I'll take off the watch as soon as a
few of
 the patches go through fine. Please add your ssh2 keys via your savannah
account
 to access CVS. And always, write a clear changelog entry :)

 "With great power comes even greater responsibility"

 Cheers,
 Gopal