Re: [DotGNU] Meeting this week

From: Marc Haisenko
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] Meeting this week
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:50:23 +0200

On Tuesday 16 August 2005 14:37, Rainer Größlinger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> what about 0900 UTC Wednesday? Portable.NET 0.7.2 release is supposed to
> happen tomorrow, that's perhaps also a good time to discuss further
> action (new System.Drawing backend etc. - should perhaps be imported
> even if it's not finished yet to avoid duplication of work?).
>
> Rainer

If a new System.Drawing backend would be discussed I'd like to join as this
will directly influence our company and our customer (Trumpf)... and this
means it'll directly influence _me_ in the end :-)

0900 UTC is 1100 CEST which is fine with me. I don't care whether Wednesday or
Thursday.

Which IRC server and channel do you guys normally use ?

C'ya,
        Marc

--
Marc Haisenko