Re: [DotGNU] How to use VisualBasic

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] How to use VisualBasic
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 07:19:08 +1000

On Saturday 22 January 2005 06:23 am, Peter Wiehe wrote:
> Hi, how do I find and use the VisualBasic support?

To compile a VB program, use "cscc file.vb".  However, the compiler is
currently incomplete, so only a handful of things work.  We need a volunteer,
who is familiar with the VB language, to work on it.  The source for the
compiler is in pnet/cscc/vb, and the source for the VB support library is in
pnetlib/Basic.