Re: [DotGNU] problems running gui samples in pnetlib

From: Thomas Connolly
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] problems running gui samples in pnetlib
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:30:37 -0700

On Mon, 2005-01-03 at 21:48 -0800, Gopal V wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I'm having a problem running the gui samples in
> > pnetlib/samples.
> > and I have added a the following link:
> >
> > ln -s /usr/X11R6/lib/libXcursor.so.1
> > /usr/X11R6/lib/libXcursor.so.1.0
>
> Which suggests that you are on FreeBSD ?.

This is correct.

> Could be a good idea to remove the minor version
> stuff in pinvoke.map as well (look in
> ${prefix}/lib/cscc/lib/).

I'm a bit confused here.  I have the following in pinvoke.map:

XsharpSupport so libXsharpSupport.so.0.0.0
ICE so libICE.so.6
X11 so libX11.so.6
Xext so libXext.so.6
ssl so libssl.so.3
gnutls so libgnutls.so.12
jpeg so libjpeg.so.9

So would I change this to:

XsharpSupport so libXsharpSupport.so
ICE so libICE.so
X11 so libX11.so
Xext so libXext.so
ssl so libssl.so
gnutls so libgnutls.so
jpeg so libjpeg.so

Thanks a ton for your help.  I would really like to get this working.

Tom