[DotGNU]Linux Bangalore 2004 presentation

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Linux Bangalore 2004 presentation
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 05:43:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi ,

I'm giving a half-hour talk on Portable.net on
Linux Bangalore 2004 . The talk is slanted towards
embedded developers (think mobiles, pdas).

Slides - http://t3.dotgnu.info/slides/pnet/

Btw, I'd like to say thanks to Simon Posjnak for
porting pnet to the first real "embedded" system .

If anyone on the list is attending , gimme a ping :)

Gopal