Re: [DotGNU]Savannah is back

From: andrea
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Savannah is back
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 01:15:33 +0100

Rhys Weatherley wrote:
Anonymous CVS access has also changed. The pserver protocol can no longer be used. See the URL above for the new instructions.

Still not clear which are the correct commands to get a cvs copy of the sources ...

I suppose that these doesn't work now:
cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dotgnu-pnet login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dotgnu-pnet co .

The indication from savannah is not so useful to me ...

any help appreciated.

I am trying to get the cvs copy from cygwin.

andrea