[DotGNU]compiler question

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: [DotGNU]compiler question
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:08:00 -0500

Good evening all, I'm trying to invoke the compiler via a Process class, everything is working so far but I think theres an error in my arguments I'm trying to execute.

Basically I'm trying to compile pnetlib/samples/samples.build by invoking the compiler via C# code.

My command string looks as such:

cscc -o /share/cvs/pnetlib/samples/FormsHello.exe -l../System.Windows.Forms/System.Windows.Forms -l../compat/Accessibility -l../System.Drawing/System.Drawing -l../System.Xml/System.Xml -l../System/System -l../DotGNU.SSL/DotGNU.SSL -l../DotGNU.Images/DotGNU.Images -l../runtime/mscorlib /share/cvs/pnetlib/samples/FormsHello.cs

I'm getting the following error:
../runtime/mscorlib: No such file or directory

If I cd ../runtime from the samples directory, mscorlib is sitting there, so I'm confused why this assembly fails to reference when the others are ok with similiar paths.  I even tried executing it from the command line and same problem.

Thanks in advance,
Simon