[DotGNU]CD cover art

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [DotGNU]CD cover art
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:19:47 +1000

Hi all,

I have done some work on the cover art for the DotGNU 0.1 CDROM.  So far
I have only done the front.  The back would be similar with smaller text
explaining what is on the CD.  I also plan on carrying over the concept
to the actual cd - for those who want to go all out.

I have done 2 versions, the concept is the same for both of them.  One
uses some colors I like, the other uses the DotGNU green - quick someone
patent it ;)

50k preview images can be found at:
http://www.southern-storm.com.au/download/dotgnucd3-preview.png - mine
http://www.southern-storm.com.au/download/dotgnucd4-preview.png - green

Any comments, flames or abuse will be accepted.

Cheers

Dave Hall