Mandrake packages (was Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.6.0 released)

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: Mandrake packages (was Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.6.0 released)
Date: 15 Oct 2003 16:20:46 +0100

I could also learn how to press `S W' instead of `S R'....

Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden> writes:

> Portable.NET 0.6.0 has been released:

I have packages for pnet, pnetlib, and pnetC now, but have not
uploaded them yet, because I appear to only be able to upload at
~1k/s.  Watch this space.

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

Let us remember that ours is a nation of lawyers and order.

BRLO afsatcom emc David John Oates ASO FTS2000 investigation Mossad
M-14 EuroFed Ft. Bragg SAFE radar InfoSec undercover