[DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.6.0 and DotGNU 0.1 count down

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.6.0 and DotGNU 0.1 count down
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:09:20 +1000

Hi all,

It's less than 24 hours until I will be cutting the 0.6.0 source release for
Portable.NET, to become part of DotGNU 0.1.  So, if you know of any last
minute bugs, now's the time to let me know.

Following the 0.6.0 source release, we will need the package maintainers (deb,
rpm, win32, gentoo, etc, etc, etc) to quickly put together binary packages to
go onto the DotGNU 0.1 CD.  Gopal is the designated "package herder", so
he'll be cracking the whip.  The sooner, the better.

Similarly for DGEE, phpGroupWare, Qt#, etc.

While the package maintainers are busy building packages, Norbert and I will
be creating the HTML content for the CD.  The preliminary version can be
fetched via CVS from Savannah:

    https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=dotgnu

The module name is "cdrom".  If you have any content to go on the CD, samples,
etc, or you just want to test out the HTML in your browser of choice, then
let Norbert or I know.  We'll be hanging out in #dotgnu for the next few days
until the process is complete.