Re: [DotGNU]Translators wanted for pnetlib

From: Mario Luca Bernardi
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Translators wanted for pnetlib
Date: 13 Oct 2003 17:28:37 +0200

On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 04:15, Rhys Weatherley wrote:

> We currently have a partial German translation.  It would be nice if we could
> get it updated for DotGNU 0.1 and also add other languages such as French,
> Spanish, etc.  (Hindi, Gopal? :-) )
> The files that need translation are under "pnetlib/resources/en_US" in the
> pnetlib CVS server, and end in ".txt".  There are about 750-odd strings that
> need translation.

I think i could contribute , in the very few free time i have in these
months , to an Italian translation.
If you think it would be good i would ask : i can simply copy en_US
directory to an it_IT one and start translating ? As the translation go
on should i submit patches to savannah on a namespace base progress or
when all work is finished ?

Best Regards ,
Mario Luca