Re: [DotGNU] the .NET API patent issue

From: jscottb
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] the .NET API patent issue
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:25:55 -0500 (EST)

I'm a US developer, and have this question:

If the code is developed "Outside" the USA, then can I use it "Inside" the
USA (probably not I would guess)?  I remember the RSA code would only allow
use in the US and not out, so this is why I ask.

Me thinks we should patent Breathing, and sue the rest of the corporate
world.

scott