[DotGNU]S.D.Image on Mac OS/X

From: Oscar Papel
Subject: [DotGNU]S.D.Image on Mac OS/X
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 21:27:55 +0000

Hello,

I just downloaded the CVS version of pnet & pnetlib (2003/10/06) and tried the FormsTest.exe sample application on Mac OS/X.
When I click on the Image tabs, I immediately get the following error:

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
 Major opcode of failed request:  56 (X_ChangeGC)
 Serial number of failed request:  9335

Execution is terminated after this message is generated.

The Major opcode is always 56 whereas the last two numbers change with each running.

I thought that this was working.  Is it a Mac only problem?
Or am I just "jumping the gun" on this.

Cheers,

Oscar.