[DotGNU]Problem under cygwin

From: Ian Game
Subject: [DotGNU]Problem under cygwin
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:54:17 +0100

Hi all,

I've probably overlooked something silly here but attached is the config.log file (zipped).

I used to be able to build under cygwin with no problem at all until about a week back. I've CSV'd the latest cygwin as well to no success and also done the same with pnet family of course.

Problem shows up in the console window like the log file shows but worse still is it screws up the Win2k OS! You have to re-boot as there are no processes to see in the task mgr window and everything is real slow.

TIA

Ian