Re: [DotGNU]ILString?

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]ILString?
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 12:02:10 +0530

If memory serves me right, j_post wrote:
> but _tagILString doesn't seem to be defined *anywhere* (grep -r). Can anyone
> tell me how this magic works?

More often that not , we prefer to do ILStringToAnsi for most things while
passing down to the unix syscalls ....

I'm guessing that you're debugging the icalls , my solution is

fprintf(stderr,"%s:%d <%s>\n",__FILE__,__LINE__,ILStringToAnsi(thread,str));

More often than not, that's all the System_String you would want to use ;-)

Gopal