Re: [DotGNU]Java compiler 0.0.2 put out to sea

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Java compiler 0.0.2 put out to sea
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 08:29:09 +1000

On Saturday 17 May 2003 01:13 am, Gopal V wrote:

>       This is primarily a "Review by Rhys Release" ,

The code looks good (and very familiar :-) ).  You have my permission to
commit the pnet changes (it is probably easier for you because it is already
in your tree).  We'll discuss the best home for javalib at the meeting
tonight.  Whether pnetlib or a new pnetJava is the most appropriate, I don't
know at this point.

One bug: you added "cscc-java to the install, but not the uninstall in
"cscc/Makefile.am".

> That's it right now ... hope everyone is as excited as I am about this
> new compiler ... (yes, it's raining compilers this weekend ;-)

We now need "cscc-bf" (brainfuck) to complete the suite.  Any volunteers? :-)