[DotGNU]System namespace regression tests

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]System namespace regression tests
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:10:53 +0530

Hi All,
        I ran the regression tests on System.dll using today's CVS
HEAD binaries. And the results are attached ..

I think it may have exposed a couple of compiler bugs (as I compiled
TestSystem.dll on cscc) . I'll proceed to hunt them down (especially
the NullReferenceException) later on.

Please fix the library or the testcases appropriately please ...

I still ask for more regression tests , so that we can test our
compiler , runtime and library .. Please do contribute, your
ten lines means so much to us.

if anyone would like to contribute tests...
        System.IO.Path
        System.Net.Sockets.*
        System.Net.IPAddress

Gopal