Re: [DotGNU]Monthly newsletter

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Monthly newsletter
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 21:29:43 +0530

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 07:01:52PM +0200, Silvernerd wrote:
> DotGNU at the moment has a weekly summary (thanks to Gopal), could we
> extend that sort of information to a monthly newsletter?

That reminds me .... did I post last week's summary ? Sorry, I was
working on a couple of my lab exams which I *had* to pass.

> We could reach the industry with it for example. Also some special
> newbie stuff could do a lot of good.

Sure ... lots of good.

> Let me just name some things that can be put into the newsletter:
> - Project news, a space where projects can tell their news
> - Article space, place for articles regarding DotGNU and related

Must be a space for "Author" (Pun Intended) articles , right ? (LOL)
> - Q&A, important or interesting questions asked on the mailing list and
> - What?, explanation of difficult terms

This is the most important stuff or What ?.

How about a webpage also with this stuff ? & How about updating the
DotGNU main webpages with this stuff ?. .....

> I would be quite willing to do the editor job :-) .

That tops all the other suggestions :)

Gopal.V