[DotGNU]A small wiki like faq idea

From: Gopal . V
Subject: [DotGNU]A small wiki like faq idea
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 00:53:19 +0530

Hi E'body,
        In a brainwave today evening , I threw away all my books and
started work on a small PHP WIki like FAQ . This is essentially a
fake forum without any moderation or online editing facility.

I have put it up on http://www.symonds.net/~gopalv82/faqz/ . I
planned to use it for the pnet discussions (some of them). But
reconsidering it for an online FAQ where you can add your questions
and get replies on the site (or via email).

If someone is interested in actively using it please let me know...
Seems a great platform for building a good FAQ from your doubts ,
the mailing list/personal mails lack the "full picture".

plz let met know, about your opinions on this one day h4ck.

Gopal.V

PS: it's 300 lines of non database php code !.