Re: [DotGNU]System.IO namespace

From: Gopal . V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]System.IO namespace
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 18:45:50 +0530

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 07:00:22PM -0500, S11001001 wrote:
> This is more for Abhaya Agarval, but any1 please speak up!

Obvoisuly most of the students here are having the summer exams,
I wouldn't count on abhaya replying anytime soon :). I'm also
having one (I'm going to start a "hackers anonymous" soon) tomorrow.

> completed a StringReader, and would like to do MemoryStream,
> but maintain.xml says that Mr. Agarval owns the whole thing,
> and I don't want to step on his toes... ;)

That entry was put in by *ME* -- coz Abhaya told me he would be
tackling the System.IO classes . IMO , have a go at it. I should
really start putting "?" when I don't know something :)

Never worry about the conflicts , we're more concerned about making
pnet work. (and that's the way it should be !).

Btw, is anyone (newbie) upto submitting a test class ?. I've written
a small csdoc2test for most of the dirty work... I'm stopping myself
from writing the test set.......(to study for my exam , of course !).

Gopal.V