[DotGNU]Portable.NET weekly meet .....

From: Gopal . V
Subject: [DotGNU]Portable.NET weekly meet .....
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:10:29 +0530

Hi E'body,

    The weekend is nearing and the pnet weekly meet is almost
upcoming. This is a meet to discuss the developments,doubts
and yes , compile woes :) .

But I feel that it is time we made it a bit more dotgnu'ish.
After the Pnet runs out, I think we might talk a bit on Jabber
or the forum stuff....

So roughly the agenda is Portable.NET and stuff -- with a few
DotGNU ideas like "Jabber for Everything" and "Forum"......
Especially since I personally feel that Jabber is a preemptive
step we can take.

As usual, I forgot where and when :) . It's happening at the irc
server irc.openprojects.net on channel #dotgnu on Saturday 1000 GMT
and 2200 GMT.

Be there -- make it matter !.

Gopal.V