Re: [CoreTeam]Re: [DotGNU]To What Degree Jabber?

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: Re: [CoreTeam]Re: [DotGNU]To What Degree Jabber?
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:14:36 -0400

> > If no serious objections are made by then, it will be a decision
> > by consensus.
> >
> > If serious objections (that make sense to me) are made, I will
> > post a modified proposal.

I have no serious objection per se, but I do believe we should include the
GNU Enterprise and phpGroupware projects as part of the consensus
process, and perhaps find some way that the three projects together make
such decisions.  After all, decisions about these kinds of protocols
across GNU will effect all of these projects.

   -- bkuhn