Re: [DotGNU]Help with Jabber

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Help with Jabber
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:32:58 -0400 (EDT)

What you ask is an interesting question.  I do not think most people "get"
the idea of Jabber as messaging middleware.  We have this same problem
with Bayonne.  In fact, I have started formulating a strategy of
explaining what Bayonne is (and is not) in a more public way and what we
envision doing with it to help clear that problem up.  Maybe you need to
do the same for Jabber.