Re: [DotGNU]Intentional Programming/ .NET tools

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Intentional Programming/ .NET tools
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:46:24 +0530

If memory serves me right, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> SORRY, I posted with the wrong title! Shoot me! :)

Take positions , Aim , Shoot !. (ROTFLAMO)

> "IP source code is stored in a hierarchical database"
> that sounds like the what I am doing with the tree
> nodes in the introspector...

Thank goodness you use Postgresql (which is a Relational
Database) !.

Also XML serialization of gcc tree nodes might not be a
problem. It is almost a standard for serializing objects
(in this case GCC tree nodes) for persistance in a database
or for transmission.

> Reflector for .NET
> Reflector is a class browser for .NET
> components/assemblies.

Maybe you could use CSDOC if you had the sources :) . It isn't
that revolutionary -- IMO someone could easily do that with a
little GTK/GNOME stuff coupled with IL meta-data structures . If I
wasn't already busy , I would have demonstrated instead of talking.

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success