[DotGNU]My Introduction

From: Daniel Carrera
Subject: [DotGNU]My Introduction
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:42:44 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
My name is Daniel and I'd like to try to contribute to DotGNU.  I am a
graduate student in Mathematics.

First the bad part:
I am not a very experienced C programmer and I don't know C# at all.  I do
nearly all of my programming in Perl.  Furthermore, I don't have very much
time to offer to the project and my schedule is unpredictable.

The good part:
I believe that a free implementation of .NET is important and I want to
help.  I am willing to do things that most hackers might find boring (e.g.
documentation), but ofcourse I prefer to program.

Can anyone suggest what I can help with?  I'd like to start with something
that will allow me to learn my way up the project.

Sincerely,
Daniel.