[DotGNU]<PNET> Order of Classes in Source file

From: Gopal.V
Subject: [DotGNU]<PNET> Order of Classes in Source file
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 03:38:08 +0530

Hi Rhys,
        I have been working on C#, and am confused on one small aspect.
Does C# enforce that referenced classes should be defined before it
is used ?. ilrun refuses to run such programs where the used class
is specified after the reference by throwing a "NullReferenceException".

Attaching the source code. The Exception is *not* thrown when the
new HTTPResponse() line is commented.

        Also , should we move such discussions off the list or report
in savannah ....etc.

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success