Re: [DotGNU]Environment.GetEnvironmentVariables() fails (?)

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Environment.GetEnvironmentVariables() fails (?)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:35:03 +1000

The necessary native methods have been implemented in the
engine now.  Get the updates from the CVS version.

Note: there is a bug in the interface calling code in the C#
compiler which makes it impossible to use "GetEnumerator"
to walk the environment variable dictionary at the moment.

However, you can use "GetEnvironmentVariable" to get
the value of a specific variable.  e.g.

String home = Environment.GetEnvironmentVariable("HOME");

This will work, and should be sufficient for your CGI purposes.
I've checked in the sample program "getenv.cs" into the "pnet"
tree to demonstrate how this works.

I'm working on the compiler interface bug now.