[DotGNU]Portable.NET C# compiler test suite

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Portable.NET C# compiler test suite
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:14:49 +1000

I've just added the module "cscctest" to the Portable.NET
CVS repository, which contains the beginnings of a regression
test suite for the C# compiler in Portable.NET.

See the README file for details of how to create new
test cases.

So, feel free to try to break the compiler into itty-bitty
little bits, and report massive numbers of bugs.  The
compiler will only get better if we find lots of problems
as soon as possible.

The first to report 50 bugs in the compiler, complete with
test cases, gets their name in lights, bragging rights, and
a free e-mail message from me thanking them. :-)