Re: [DotGNU]Pnetlib status pages

From: S11001001
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Pnetlib status pages
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 12:26:37 -0600

Gopal.V wrote:

Hi,
<request>
    Skill Level: 2-Novice
    Language   : Python
    Idea       : Generate a CVS tree recursively
the CVS/Entries recursively. I should be able to use a function to get the modification date of a file in the tree using the filename
                 as the key. ie read Entries recursively
                 and add to a dict !. Contact me in
                 case you have any doubts.

Enjoy! http://www.geocities.com/pitabasic/cvstree.py.gz

--
If the future navigation system [for interactive networked services on
the NII] looks like something from Microsoft, it will never work.