Re: [DotGNU]UK government and OpenSource Software

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]UK government and OpenSource Software
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 09:52:56 -0500

This document does scream out for comment...and a great way to begin the year :). Personally, one area where I think we will see very accellerated adoption of free software is by governments at all levels, and for various reasons.

Bill Lance wrote:

The UK government is seeking comments on the use of
OpenSource software, and prusumable all varieants of
Free Software.  Anybody on the UK that can respond
about Dotgnu?

http://www.govtalk.gov.uk/rfc/rfc_document.asp?docnum=429