dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]MACS/AIS integration

From: Mario D . Santana
Subject: Re: [Auth]MACS/AIS integration
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 02:16:08 -0400

David,

This is fascinating stuff. I'm really excited about getting MACS and AIS to work together -- it's a type of identity federation that's really hot these days.

Unfortunately, I'm swamped with work, trying to meet other requirement on a deadline. We'll be at Digital ID World in Denver in mid-October and MACS really needs a good admin interface by then, not to mention the whitepapers and brochures and other collateral that are involved in exhibiting at a trade show.

If anyone finds this as interesting as I do, and has time to help with the integration, let's talk about how it can get done. I'd love to show this off at Digital ID World. Otherwise, it'll have to sit on my back burner for a little while longer, and folks at Digital ID World will have on less thing to wonder at...

Cheers!

mds